Motorbike Vietnam is part of the larger Offroad Vietnam Adventure Travel.
There are many companies who offer guided and self-guided adventures on two wheels in Hanoi, North Vietnam. Two important things that make a trip an adventure of your life-time are the organisation and bikes. Offroad Vietnam has the true ring of adventure and delivers services beyond your expectations about a real Vietnam.
The company is owned and run by two motorcycle enthusiasts, Anh WU who has had nearly 20 years experience working in tourism and Minh HOANG who had been guiding motorcycle trips for more than 10 years and now works in the office with bikes and guides. When you travel with Offroad Vietnam, you’re not just customers but also friends. Unlike overseas-based tourism companies, every Dollar you spend on the trip stays in Veitnam. We don’t have fancy offices or pay high commissions but believe in putting the money back into the Vietnamese community. If you need any reference about us, please have a look here.
What makes us different from most of the motorbike touring companies in Hanoi is the motorcycle we use. You ride Japanese Honda 4-stroke road and dirt bikes from 125 to 250cc, we don’t use any other brands. These are our own bikes (20 XR250‘s, 6 XR125L‘s 2013/14 models and 2 CGL125‘s 2014 model) and we don’t rent bikes from any company. Rental bikes come with poorer quality due to more frequent use and by different levels of riders. Some people didn’t pay attention to this and if bikes are broken their holidays will be interrupted or even terminated. You pay hundreds or even thousands of Dollars to fly to Vietnam so there is a reason choosing the best bikes available.
Motorbike Vietnam takes guided motorbike tours only on Japanese Honda road and trail bikes through some of the most exotic areas in Northern Vietnam. Longer voyages down the Ho Chi Minh Trail/Road offer you a real insight into Vietnamese country, people, customs and traditional because we ride pass at least one province everyday. Even a short trip in a day in and around Hanoi also gives you a different experience than what you’ve ever heard or thought about. We customize a trip that works perfectly with your time frame, from just a day to 16 days or more.
FYI, most of our customers are experienced riders or m/c club members. Average age is between 30-50. The oldest rider is 83 years old and the youngest being just 10! More than 60% of clients comes from Australia and the rest 40% comes from U.S.A, Canada, England, New Zealand, South Africa and Europe. Most of our off-road motorbike tours are strictly privte between families and friends but if you want to tag a long an open group, please follow this link.
Motorbike Vietnam provides
- Guided Vietnam motorcycle adventures for riders who want to enjoy motorbike tours without worrying about negotiating things in a foreign country.
– Guided Vietnam 4×4 holidays for people who want to travel off the tourist trails but don’t want to ride motorbikes.
– Semi-guided Vietnam motorcycle holidays (bikes + guide rentals) for budget riders who want freedom of mind and just need to negotiate with food and hotel on the road. With a guide, you can end the trip anywhere in Vietnam. The guide is four in one: guide, handy mechanic, leader and translator! He adds value to the whole experience.
– Self-guided (unguided) Vietnam motorbike tours (rentals) for people who travel on a budget and can handle things on their own. You collect and return bike(s) in Hanoi only. Tips, advices, a map, tool kit, spare parts and bike troubleshoot will be provided when you collect your rental bike(s).
– Safety motorbike riding gear rentals for a safe ride on two wheels.
– Support vehicle to follow a motorcycle tour, best if you don’t want to carry bags or have heavy camera equipment or ride in a large group that needs support.
– Vietnam pre-approved visa letter (visa on arrival – VOA). This is probably the easiest and cheapest way to get a Vietnamese visa.
– Motorbike riding (driving) l) in Hanoi to help you get used to our touring bikes and Vietnamese traffic and have safe trips.
– Hotel room(s) and airport transfer(s) in Hanoi. We book hotels in the Old Quarter.
Motorbike Vietnam doesn’t provide
- Classic big group Vietnam tours by bus on normal tourist trails.
– One-way motorcycle or 4×4 rentals in Vietnam or in other countries. All rentals start and end in Hanoi.
– Bike import/export or permit to ride cross border into another countries or from other countries into Vietnam.
More motorbike tour itineraries by Motorbike Vietnam
– Full North Loop Vietnam
– Ha Giang & Highway 4
– Middle North Vietnam Motorbike Tour
– North-East Vietnam Motorbike Ride
– North-West Vietnam Loop
– Ho Chi Minh Trail Motorcycle Voyage
– One Day Motorbike Tour
– Women Tours
– Custom Tours
If you want more details of services Motorbike Vietnam offers, please contact us to discuss the options.